A poster is any piece of printed paper intended to be attached to a wall or vertical surface. Poster Designing depicts a particular idea or a service and informs the customers about a product features and its services. Posters are designed to be both eye-catching and informative. Posters may be used for many purposes
Important Benefits of Poster Designing
Here mention is some of the important benefits of poster designing:-
- Low Expenses – Creating and distributing posters is a inexpensive method of advertising in comparison to radio or newspaper. The process is much simpler, involving only a few people and a printing service. A poster can go from the concept stages all the way through to finalization in a matter of days, meaning you can start your promotional work much quicker and in a time saving manner
- Visibility – A poster should be placed in a proper suitable location in order to target the potential customers and increase its reach and frequency. You can target specific locations with your posters to increase brand visibility in that area. Place your posters in as much location as possible in order to get your poster viewed by maximum number of people. For example: - Posters in train, bus and other public places can be aimed for captive audience.
- Active Response –An attractive poster creates an instant impact in the mind of the respondent. It is a mass medium capable of making a rapid impact on customers. It could be that they’re passing through the area, or waiting at a bus stop, but once you have their attention you can use a good ‘call to action’ and encourage them to respond. Whether it’s by making a phone call, attending an event or going to a product website, a poster can send a clear message that initiates people to be active and respond instantly.
- Target Potential Customers – Unlike other forms of promotion, posters can be used to get the attention your potential target customers. You can put them up in the best locations where your target audience is located, increasing the chance of a positive response and higher reach and frequency. The versatility of posters makes them an ideal form of promotion and distinctive from other forms of promotion.
- High Repeat Exposure – A poster creates a high repetitive exposure among potential customers on viewing frequently. For example:- A hoarding placed at an important crossing like central district area, shopping malls, railway stations, highways or airports generates high level of repeat exposure for a regular commuter
- Increase Revenue – An attractive poster helps in generating more potential customers which eventually helps in which eventually results in generating more revenue for the company and greater profit which will automatically result in higher ROI (Return on Investment).
- Branding the product – An attractive logo helps in branding the product. If the product is permanently stored in the minds of the customer the product transforms from an ordinary product to a brand and helps in building a good image and status of the company