It is approach to design website that will provide best experience, adjust to fit across a wide range of devices, easily readable and proper navigation with minimum resizing, panning and scrolling. Common features of responsive web design are:
Common features of responsive web design are:
- The user is able to read and navigate your website without design interfering with usability
- A website that is not open will usually have usability issues such as links that are not connect-able, the text and navigation are too small to read, images taking over the screen.
- There is no article headline or intro paragraph.
- There is a lot of demand for Responsive web design
- With mobile device sales on the rise, people want to be able to visit your website while they are up and about
Business Advantages of Responsive Web Design:
There are some incredible Business Advantages of Responsive Web Design:
Top Ranks in Google (SEO)
- You make a website to be found and receive traffic and leads.
- This priority is a MUST for any business owner both small and big business.
- When your site has one responsive design you do not have any need of another version
Bigger Sales and Revenue
- The goal is getting more traffic and leads which flow into increased sales and revenue.
- This means that anyone with ease can navigate website and stay longer, read comfortably, from any device
- As sales will increase as more reliable the user experience.
Immense User Experience
- If your website is already receiving a good amount of traffic and revenue.
- Pages and blog posts of your website will all see a rise in organic search traffic
Save your time by using Google Analytics
- If you have many versions of website that you are trace in Google Analytics think of all the time and money you can save all into one report.
- One responsive website design will kill in tracking your visitors.
Save your money on mobile development
- If you want to maintain a website so it is very easy.
- Faster making changes and building new pages is also very easy.
- Companies might save an important amount of time and money.
Better offline browsing experience
- Most Smartphone and tablets are HTML5 or they have offline browsing capabilities.
- With that users can read email newsletters in HTML5
Stay ahead in competition
- Responsive web site design is still considered new.
- Majority of websites are not responsive
- You can stay ahead of your business competitors simply by switching to a responsive website design
Stay in business
- After learning the benefits and craze about responsive website you realize you need responsive design.
- Without it you will lose customers and money
- People now purchase more frequently online than in stores
- People are online read product reviews before purchasing a product.
The Cool Factor
- Looking like a company that is user friendly..
- If your website is modern and using all the newest and supreme technologies for an overall great user experience then you are cool.
Your Website will stay important for long time
- Having an “old-fashioned” web design can make you look unprofessional.
- Consumers will not consider it and think two times before entering their any personal information
- A responsive website design should look great on any device